Tomorrow Bro. Ted is bringing the pigs in to the meat place and then in about two weeks we should have fresh pig meat in our freezer. I can't wait! I can just taste the sausage now... Oh, and speaking of freezers, Grandma called me up today and told me she wanted to come and defrost my freezer before we got the pig meat. I wasn't about to argue that one! I was surprised when she got here that Grandpa was with her. (He doesn't like to go out very much.) He wanted to fix our backdoor that wasn't latching. When they left my door was working and my freezer is ice/frost free and organized. :D Nothing else really happened today so I'll put some pictures up from the fair that Jacob brought the kids to a while back.
Here is the kids petting one of the goats.

Alana giving her cute smile.

I really liked this picture of both of them by the sheep.

While at the fair they met up with my cousin Debbie and her family. They had been given some free tickets and they shared them with my kids. Here are the kids on one of the rides.


Here is a picture of Arron Davis. I though Tammy K might would like seeing this one.

Elijah is being lead around a rodeo setup thing for the kids at the fair.

I'm not sure what Alana was petting but they all seem to be enjoying themselves. Faith is in the pick shirt and Hope right by Alana.

Elijah, the dreaded gunner.

And we thought Elijah was scary! Is it just me or does this picture make one think of Rambo?

Elijah getting to pet a chicken.

That is one huge wheel.

I would love to have this PINK 4 wheeler. So would Alana...

Here is a picture for you guys who weren't to crazy about the above picture. As my husband would say "That is a thing of beauty."
6 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS. you have such cute kids. it absolutely amazes me.
i'm glad to get those good Peter genes. Mix a little Shaw and a little Peter and you have ADORABLE! At least, i hope so.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!
Adorable pictures. The picture of Alana reminded me of a warning my Dad gave to Brother Ray to "not make me mad while I was holding a gun." ~giggle~
I have to admit, the pink quadrunner wasn't a fave for me but I did have to agree with your husband, the motorcycle was a thing of beauty.
Meg - I'm sure they will be just absolutely adorable. I'm looking very much forward to becoming an Aunt in the next few yrs or so. :D
I can't wait to get down there to see you too!
Sis. Tammi- lol That's funny. I bet Bro Ray took it to heart, although I have a hard time imagining you holding a gun.
There is an awful lot that people don't know about me. ~hee hee~ Maybe I'll tell you the full story behind the warning sometime.
Sounds like a story I would like to hear. *grin*
your kids are beautimous! I was going to say something else, hmmmm, maybe it was about Alana. That picture is adorable.
Post a Comment