Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Today Elijah starts school. He says he is kinda excited about starting school. We have the chores done and he is ready to start (as soon as I get off the computer we will start.) :)

Yesterday we got together with our cousins and the kids played kick ball and then all came to our house for icecream cones. We have some icecream left. Maybe after school is all done, we can have some in celebration of starting school.

Ok, I should get off this and let Elijah start. I'll leave you with some pictures of when my Mom was here. One day the kids made chocolate covered strawberries. We all enjoyed them as you can see.

Ernie



Elijah



Alana



Josiah



Moriah



7 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm hoping those weren't good clothes!

love ya'll.

Rebekah Doran said...

*chuckle* no, they weren't, I made sure of that!

Momma Tammi said...

Looks like Moriah enjoyed those strawberries much better than the rest. Great pics.

Anonymous said...

yummy we love chocolate covered stawberries and love the pictures of the kids. last night we had chocolate covered grapes those are good too. luff,
Faith n Isaiah

Rebekah Doran said...

MT- She deffinately was the most messy! :P

Faith-Chocolate covered grapes? Hmmm, have to try that some time.

Unknown said...

she's a girl. what girl doesn't LOVE chocolate??

Rebekah Doran said...

True, true.