Melissa dropped her kids off at around 10:30. We had frenchtoast for lunch and then for snack made almond bark pretzels. Dave go into the shopping mood (How often does that happen?!!!) and kept Melissa out until 5:30. Seven hours with 8 kids. I was glad to do it though as many times as she has helped me out, I still owe her hrs I'm sure! It really wasn't bad, they are good kids, play well together and had fun today. I even got my laundry done and the kitchen cleaned. :D
I have the kids all packed for the trip and was ready to drop into bed when Moriah woke up. So I worked on my list of what still needs packing while she went back to sleep. Then Tabitha woke up. While I nursed her, I looked and edited the pics from today. Thought that I would put them up here real fast before hitting the pillow myself.
Moriah was copying Jacob and I, and was taking pictures herself with her "camera". *grin*

Boys will be boys...

I had the girls and Josiah do a pan and then the big boys do a pan.

YUM!!!
5 comments:
Looks like FUN!!!! :)
Take lots of pics in Havre so I can see everyone! :)
I will try my best too. :)
Here is my new blog if you want to look at it.
http://lovingbloved.livejournal.com/
Hope you all have a wonderful time in Havre.
loving2bloved.livejournal.com
oops...this is the correct one. :)
I bet those are yummy. :)
Faith
Post a Comment