http://calebsmandie.blogspot.com/
Jacob has been working out of home ALOT these past few days. Yesterday he was gone 14 hr. So I haven't had a chance to really blog. But I do have some other news too! Sis. Adams mention her husband working on his church web site, well, Jacob has been too. I think Jacob has done a really good job on it so far. He is still wanting to get a few more pictures of the leaders up there though. But it should be fun to go and look around there. He even has a place where you can download messages that he preaches to hear for yourself. Is that cool or what!? (That is in the download section.) Ok, here is the link
Alright, I've commented back on my last post (finally!), so if you commented, you might want to go and see what all was said. :)
Goodnight everyone and have a great service in the Morning!
Jacob has been working out of home ALOT these past few days. Yesterday he was gone 14 hr. So I haven't had a chance to really blog. But I do have some other news too! Sis. Adams mention her husband working on his church web site, well, Jacob has been too. I think Jacob has done a really good job on it so far. He is still wanting to get a few more pictures of the leaders up there though. But it should be fun to go and look around there. He even has a place where you can download messages that he preaches to hear for yourself. Is that cool or what!? (That is in the download section.) Ok, here is the link
Alright, I've commented back on my last post (finally!), so if you commented, you might want to go and see what all was said. :)
Goodnight everyone and have a great service in the Morning!


No comments:
Post a Comment