Jacob is going to be gone all day today. He has Christmas things to cover for the paper. Their was this parade that he was wanting to bring the kids too tonight. I told him that I wasn't up to being gone from the house all day today (still trying to get caught up), so he ended up taking Elijah and Alana with him. I'm glad. I should be able to get alot done with them gone all day. :)
Elijah's tooth fell out yesterday. Yah! I'm glad it didn't take too long once we realized it was loose. He is the proud owner of a dollar bill now. :)
I got all my laundry done yesterday, now I just need to put the folded 6 loads of laundry away. Josiah went and unloaded ALL of Moriah's clothes from her "dresser" all over the girls floor last night, so I have that to pick up and fold too. *shaking head* All the kids do that at lest once, I hope he doesn't do that again.
I did get alot done yesterday. I went into a cleaning frenzy and with Alana's help got the whole house picked up and all the rooms cleaned plus doing school with Elijah and making supper. I was pretty beat last night though. After a good nights rest, I'm ready to finish up. :)
Ok, I'm off to finish getting caught up. :)
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


8 comments:
Oh yeah, and I finish unpacking too. lol
UGH! I hate laundry! My kids have all gone through stages where they pull all the clothes out of their drawers. grrr.
Have you seen the HUGE family... uh... the Duggars? I think that is their name. Anyway.. they built a house with a laundry room! It is HUGE! I soooo want a room like that. It has all their clothes and everything organized in it. So when they do laundry it is all in one room and gets put up right there in that room. It cleared up a lot of wall space in the bedrooms since they don't need closets. It is too cool. They can get dressed and undressed in that room and put the dirty clothes in the proper bin. They also have 3 washers and 3 dryers. WOW! I am coveting. LOL!
Oh! And they have drawers in there too.. so they don't need dressers and chests.
WOWY, WOW, WOW!
*sigh* A mothers dream come true! That would be sooo nice to have just one room for all clothes. wow.
actually, they have FOUR washers and dryers! :O :O :O
i just went and watched a slideshow on their website.
OH MY GOODNESS WHAT AN AWESOME HOUSE!!!
m.
Hey Megan,
What's the web address to that site?
I KNOW! I told Danny that I want a metal building house! LOL! I can lay it out like I want. That would be AWESOME!
http://www.duggarfamily.com/
Post a Comment