Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Little Under the Weather

All of us except for Jacob has a cold. Josiah and Moriah have got it the worse with the really runny noses and coughing at night. I was feeling pretty miserable yesterday but was better today. Yes Mom, I've been giving everyone garlic. :) Today my chest kinda hurts when I breath, but other then that not too bad. Say a prayer for all of us when you think about it. Thanks!

I'm caught up now from my trip. Yah! That always makes me happy. :D

Elijah brought me a song he wrote while he was supposedly doing school. *giggle* I thought it was cute and so I'm going to type it up for you all to read. Here we go...

1. Jesus Broce the
2. prisin for me

1. I luv Jesus be
2. cus he broce the
3. pis for me.

He Broce the prisin for me


Wasn't that cute? Just incase you couldn't quit decipher all the words I'll give you a couple hints. :)

Broce - broke

pis - he forgot to spell the rest of the word - prison

Maybe he will grow up to be a writer like his Daddy. One that loves God with all his heart. :)

No comments: