Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to Uncle Micah!!!

Ok, so I'm a couple days late, but I wanted to put these up here anyway. :)

Happy belated birthday to my newly married, younger brother MICAH PETER! We love you so very much and we wish you the happiest birthday ever! We can't wait to see you and Aunt Megan on your way up to Alaska. Love you lots and lots.





I still can't believe that Moriah actually let you hold her!

6 comments:

Kasey said...

I am glad you posted. I was missing your posts.

Unknown said...

doesn't look as though she liked it much, though:P

and it's Auntie Meg :P that's what we've been calling me with little Sara.

hey. how long do ya'll want us to stay? now that G&P's wedding has been moved up, we're no longer on a time crunch.

love ya'll. miss ya'll.

Rebekah Doran said...

Yeah Kasey, things been crazy around here. I haven't even been able to read other blogs until today a little. :( I will probably post about our week tomarrow.

OK, Auntie Meg. :) I will be sure to inform the kids. As far as how long you will stay....I don't know. When are you guys planning on being here? What are you kinda thinking? I would say AT LEST a week.

Unknown said...

well of course! after all, who knows the next time we'll be done there? we're wanting to be there longer than a week if possible. maybe two or so if ya'll could stand us. it would be sometime in march.

Anonymous said...

Your colored snow is sooo cool!!! How did you do that? You guys always look like you are having so much fun. Makes me miss all of my family. :) Wih we could be home when you come to visit. ~sigh~

Rebekah Doran said...

Micah made colored water and sprayed in on the snow. It was cool! I had never thought of that.

I know! I wish you guys could be there too! We are going to miss you guys alot. Elijah and Alana will really miss Noelle.