Just wanted to let everyone know that we are back home safe and sound. :)
We had a wonderful time in Havre. So glad that we were able to go. We have 204 to sort through from the trip. I just looked through them real quick and did get some good ones Nancy. I think you will like them. :) I will try to get them up soon, but right now I need to get some zzzzz....so goodnight blogland.....
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


2 comments:
I'll be watching for them!!! Yay!!!
Thank you. Emilie was saying Bekah when Mandie called this morning. She said that she loves you very much. It was so cute. Glad you ad fun. Merry Christmas, Nancy
Hi Bekah,
I asked Cathy and Natalie to request prayer for me last night. I've been very sick. I couldnt breath through my nose at all so for two nights I had no sleep. God has touched me and in the night I was able to breath easier and get some rest. Please thank everyone for praying.
Love, Nancy
Post a Comment