After the movie, we did what we never do, had pie and icecream right before bed. Mmmm, I just hope Elijah will be able to sleep now! Sugar can have quite the affect on him. He's so sweet though. While we were eating our pie, Tabitha was in her swing all by herself. Elijah felt sorry for her, so he drew her a person on a piece of paper and then taped it to her swing so "She wouldn't be all by herself."
Now the kids are in bed and the dishes are in the dishwasher, so I thought that I would finish this up. Been working on it off and on for the past 9 hrs. lol Hope you all enjoy them.
We brought our stuff to the porch while we waited for Caleb and Mandie to get there.

















This is the game we were all playing in the next picture. So fun thinking game, I don't remember the name. Elijah took this and the next picture, pretty good huh?






That night we had all the kids lay in the living room to watch a couple movies while we played Nights and Cities. Moriah and Josiah eventually fell asleep.

Emilee was so cute.

Mandie's 8 months picture. She looks so small to me.

We had no coffee pot, so Caleb and Jacob improvised.


Jacob wasn't the only one getting tired. :)

After my kids went to bed, Mandie and Caleb laid Emilee down on the loveseat at Nancy's house. She was real good and quiet, but when we looked back while playing our game, we saw two little eyes peeking out at us. Awwww...

Our third night in a row of 2 am game playing. Can you tell we were tired?


There you go Sis. Nancy. How did you like them?
















9 comments:
Fantastic pictures and you are correct...Amanda looks so tiny still. Love the pictures of Em and Moriah...those two ought to be great friends as they grow up.
Thanks!
Yeah, I'm thinking that they will be great friends too!
Ohhhh...my heart is melting!!!! I need to go home! SOON!!!
Thank you Bekah..I love them. You all looked so happy. I wish we had been there too. I love the one where Emilie was peaking at you all. The kids are all so beautiful.
Hope to see you soon.
Love, Nancy
Your so welcome Nancy. :)
I love the one with Caleb playing with Tabitha. :)
I thought you would like that one. :)
GREAT pictures!! It looks like you all had a lot of fun, even the kids! I need to have Paul see these!
You all looked SO tired! Ha ha!
lol, yeah we were tire, but it was worth it! hee hee
Yeah, I was going to tell Paul to check them out, since his ever cute niece is in it. :) Just hadn't done it yet...
Rebekah
I really enjoyed all those pictures. I miss everyone in mt. We had lots of fun when er were living there. maybe one day we will make it back to visit. All the kids are so georgous. Moriah is very tall, huh? Love you all. Mandie your adorable. Emma is SO cute. I have spent one day w/her and I love her to death. I just want to squeeze her when I see the pictures.Tammy K
Post a Comment