Here we are waiting to start our Christmas morning!





















Uncle Zay got these cool bug things that move on their own etc. for the kids. Thanks Zay! They loved them. We tried to call and thank you but couldn't get through. :(


Jacob's stomach can't handle coffee as well as it use to, so he has been drinking tea. I found all these neat different flavors for him to try out. :)
Smelling the Christmas Spice tea.


It was a WONDERFUL Christmas. Grandpa and Grandma ate dinner with us and visited for quite a while. Then Dave and Melissa came over for a couple hours and we played a game of "Hit the Deck". Great, wonderful day. To all family, we love and miss you. To everyone, hope your Christmas was as blessed as ours. :)












4 comments:
The kids were having a grand time. Good job on the picture taking. I am really impressed that you had everyone dressed and no one was in pj's.
All kinds of GREAT pictures! Thanks for sharing! How fun.
MT - *giggle* Because of the last night before, I thought a shower would help to wake me up, so we decided to clean everyone up at the same time. :)
Sis. Smith - Your welcome!
Some more GREAT pictures!! I love them!! The kids looked SO excited about what they got! :-) That is so cute!
Post a Comment