Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It Has Hit

I think the "bug" has hit the Doran's house. Elijah, Alana, and I all have a sore throat this morning and my head is starting to hurt. Alana is the worst off I guess. All she is doing is crying and laying down.

Yes Mom, I'm giving everyone the garlic stuff. We just finished a big bag of spinich, so maybe I'll run into town (Costco) before I don't feel like going anywhere and get another bag.

Ok, I'm off to warm up some Chicken noodle soup for Jacob.

Please pray that this sickness will pass quickly from our house. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya'll better get all this sickness out of your system cause we'll be there in THREE WEEKS!!! and i don't aim on being sick..

Rebekah Doran said...

I sure hope that we are not still sick in three weeks!!! I'm hoping tomorrow we will be alot better.