I finally got a minute to blog! :D Tabitha is sleeping and the pork roast with pototes and carrots was put in the crockpot a few hrs ago giving me a few minutes to do something. I'm sorry Sis. Adams that it has taken me a few days to blog since my Birthday. Jacob was sick last week and so he was home more which kinda threw a kink in my schedule and put me behind a bit last wk making it impossible to blog any. This week is going MUCH better. :)
Lets see, last week I lasted blogged about the blizzard. It was great! Reminded me of the many blizzards we had growing up in AK. It was fun getting snowed in. Our road was covered with at lest 4 ft of snow. :D We did eventually get plowed out that same day and everyone was able to go to work Tuesday morning with no problems.
Tuesday - Elijah informed me that I had messy handwriting and that he thought his handwriting was better. LOL! He does have very good cursive, reminds me Jacob's very neat writing. Anyway, I told him "Thanks son." in a somewhat sarcastic voice. Elijah was quick to add "But I think that you are pretty Mom." What a sweet boy. :)
Wed - I brought Elijah and Alana to get their eyes checked. I'm glad to report that they have good vision and no glasses are needed. When I got home I caught Moriah trying to use the toilet by herself. That crazy girl had BOTH feet on the toilet seat and was squatting over the toilet! lol I'm glad she didn't fall in or anything like that. She has since learned to sit on it the correct way. :)
Friday - Jacob was in the mood to clean up the Christmas stuff and get all the boxes (of C-mas things) from the office back into the shed. I also took that time to clean out under the bed. Now I just need to get back in there and clean out the closet. That night Jacob went to visit and encourage the Kauffmans. It has been quite a yr for them with Bro. K dad dying and Sis. K being pregnant again etc. The visit went well and Jacob made it safely back home. ( It is a 40 min drive to their house and he was getting quite tired on the way home.)
Sun - We had the Kauffmans over for lunch. I made hamburger stroganoff with garlic bread and green beans. It turned out really good. Everyone enjoyed it. I didn't make a dessert because we were going to the Davis house for the superbowl and I knew we would have dessert there. At 3:30 we headed to the Davis. We had a devotion and then the guys settled in to watch the game. Later on we all sang "Happy Birthday" to the 3 birthday people and had cake. It was a good time of fellowship. All the kids play so well together.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


2 comments:
Great pictures. Lots of catching up to do, but ya did good.
I like Debbie's cabinets too, they are really pretty.
When u post, you POST!!! Thanks for the great posts :)
Post a Comment