Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Windows!

We got new windows put in our addition yesterday. I'm so happy to have them. :) The old ones didn't have screens and the one in the office wouldn't close right and so cold air was always coming in. When it was actually blizzarding (is that even a word?) We could fell the wind blowing right in. So we decided it was time to get some new windows. I'll have to put pictures up another day of them.

Today I got Tabitha's 6-9 month clothes out. She's been needing them for a few weeks now. I was going to get them out from under the house Saturday, but my Aunt Valerie and her two boys stopped by for a visit. (They live 2 1/2 hrs away.) Her boys do the rodeo thing. They were up here for one and stopped by. We had a good visit and I got to meet Travis' wife, Amber for the first time. She is really nice. Travis and Dustin ended up pillow fighting and then sword fighting with Elijah. lol I think they all had fun. I did take pictures, but haven't got to look at them yet. When I do, I will put some up for my Alaskan family to see and anyone else who is interested. :)

I'm more tired then normal today. Got to thinking that I ran out of Vitamins a few days ago. That must be why since I know I got enough sleep last night.

It is really warming up here. All our snow is melting away, leaving puddles and ice everywhere. Today, when we opened up our curtains, we saw that the top of our snowman had fallen off. I've notice the last few days that he had quite a bit of weight. lol

Ok, on to the next thing on my list. Hopefully next time I will have some pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, we sure miss you guys and wish we could come stay with you all again soon, but Heath's work has really slowed down lately, so u we are prob. going to have to stay put this year, unless God intercedes and we have the money to come visit. But I sure enjoy reading your blog and seeing how big the kids are getting.
God bless! Nicole O'Toole from Canada

Rebekah Doran said...

Hey Nicole!!! It was great to hear from you. :D Sorry to hear that Heath's work has slowed down. Hope everything else is going good.