Thursday, February 07, 2008

This week.

Monday was my 29th birthday. lol It is weird being so close to 30. I know I don't feel that old! Jacob brought me and Elijah and Alana to Sizzlers for lunch whale Great Grandma watched Josiah and Moriah. We had a good time. After that we were off to bring Elijah to the dentist. We will be going back next month for Elijah and also to bring the other kids in. That night Jacob went to the clinic to get some meds for the sinus infection he had been trying to fight off the previous week. All in all it was a VERY GOOD DAY. I enjoyed my birthday very much. Got phone calls and e-cards and notes and comments. It was great! :D Melissa made me a chocolate birthday cake and boy was it good! The kids and I really enjoyed it.

Tuesday - was my catching up day. Got ALOT done around the house and with the bookwork. Grandma Jenkins came and visited us too. I had printed off some of Micah and Megan's pictures off for her and she was excited to see/get them. :)

Wed - Got Elijah's grades ready to mail to his "teacher" in FL. Had a good WMB service last night too.

Moriah has been pretending this week that she is a cat. She crawls around the house and "meows" and scratches. It's pretty cute. lol

Elijah was not tired one night and so he got a lesson in learning how to load the dishwasher while I fed the baby. He told me it was fun and so he has been doing it since. He is getting to be so much help.

Ok, now for some pictures.

No comments: