lol That's what is feels like around here. Family has come by and dropped off food(soup and bread) at our door. I'm so thankful for that food. I have not been in any shape to cook. ]
Jacob is feeling better today. Infact he is in his office writing for the paper. He says he can tell he is still not completely over it, but it much better.
Elijah and Alana are feeling pretty much their normal selves. I can tell because they are starting to fight with each other. I decided that they have enough energy to do some chores. Elijah already did a day of school minus reading. So they have cleaned the kitchen, Elijah is loading the dishwasher, Alana is picking up the rest of the house. Usually after doing chores they get along MUCH better. :)
Josiah and Moriah are still not back to normal yet. Josiah just went and got his PJ's on and Moriah is very whinny. In fact Tabitha, Moriah and I all took a 3 hr nap this afternoon.
Tabitha has a cold. I hate it. It makes her gag alot in the night and throw up in the day (not alot just once in a while). Her poor little nose just runs and she looks sooo pitiful.
I actually felt better yesterday. Today I woke up with my head just killing me. After the nap it has gotten better, but I still do have a fever. I seem to be one day behind Jacob so, tomorrow I'm hoping to feel much better.
My goal for today is to get the two baskets of folded clothes delivered. I had washed the clothes right before getting sick. I folded them while watching a movie the last few days and so now delivery is next.
I praise the Lord for His care. Things could have been much worse. Thank you all for your prayers too. Signing out. ~R~
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment