Thank you everyone who prayed for us. Moriah and Tabitha have gotten their new teeth in and are back to their happy selves. Moriah has two new molars and Tabitha has one new bottom front tooth. Having two kids getting teeth in at the same time doesn't happen everyday. Glad that it was just teeth though. :)
Yesterday we got our taxes started. Got a few more things to add up like miles that Jacob drove etc. So far we are getting some money back. Once we add the miles we should get a little more back. :D I think the plan is to save the money for a new van in the next couple years. It is crazy how many miles we put on a vehicle. Our van now has been a good van and is still working fine but the miles are adding up, so time to start savings for a new van.
We are going to be having company next month for almost the whole month. First Johnny and Libby Furlong and their kids are going to get here the 2nd or 3rd of March. They will visit and hold a revival for us. I'm not sure when they will leave but I'm pretty sure they will be here for around 2 wks. After they leave Micah and Megan come for 9 days. March is going to be a very fun month!
With that said I'm trying to get things ready for all the company. Yesterday we went to the fabric store to pick out material for a curtain in the spare room.
I'll be posting pictures soon I hope of this last week. So keep checking in. :)
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment