Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sick Kids

My two younger ones have fevers. Moriah got hers the night before last and then last night Tabitha woke up with a fever around 1am. Moriah also threw up in bed while she was sleeping (gross!) and so Jacob and I had a mess to clean early, early this morning. Tabitha is having diarrea yesterday and today. We are wondering if it if teeth coming in for both of them or an actual virus. Time will tell. If other kids get sick, we will know it is not teeth. Say a prayer for us when you think about it. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor babies,
I too have a sick baby for 3 days now, and got the wonderful present of puke in the bed, fevers, and loose stool, so I feel your pain. Seeing your children sick is so heartbreaking. Hopefully our babies will get better soon.

hang in there :P
-Sharon

connie said...

Time to declare war.
Build up the defense.
Spiritual defense... you've already requested prayer and you are praying.
Physical defense... mix up some homemade cough syrup. It's not just for coughs. Feed to everyone in the family that is NOT throwing up. Help them build up their defense... their immune systems, so that they can fight off the sickness quicker should it decide to attack the other family members.
Make spinach applesauce for everyone who can eat and keep it down. If they don't eat anything else, at least give them spinach applesauce so that it will help to boost their immune systems.
Remove all sugar from everyone's access at least until the sickness is beat totally out of the neighborhood. Remember sugar shuts down the immune system for 4 hours.
Have plenty of fresh fruit available for everyone's indulgence. It will help cleanse everyone's systems as well as curb the desire for sugar sweets.
I love you.
I love my grandchildren and am praying for you all.
XOXOXO