Friday night before Tabitha woke up with a fever at 1am, Elijah and decided to recover our dinning room chairs while the other kids were sleeping. With company coming for the whole next month, I thought it was a good time to get the job done.
This is the way the chairs were given to us.

Elijah and I had alot of fun that night spending time with just each other. Elijah decided he like the pliers better for pulling out the staples while I stuck to the flat screwdriver.

"I got it Mom!"

Five hours later...

Now I just need to restain the wood and they should be as good as new. :)
3 comments:
WOW!
They look nice. Looks like you two make a good team. :)
Love you.
Thanks Mom! I thought of you when I saw the gingham, since I know how much you like it. :) Yeah, Elijah and I had fun that night.
Wow! Good job Elijah! Those chairs look great!
Matt
Post a Comment