Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pics of Aunt Valerie's Visit

Travis and his wife, Amber, and Dustin all showed up with Aunt Val. It was my first time meeting Amber. She was very nice though and they (Travis and Amber) seemed real happy together. I didn't get a picture of Aunt Valerie, but I did get a couple of my cousins.

Travis and Amber and Tabitha


Amber and Dustin.
Yep, they are cowboys. I've always though cowboys were just the neatest thing...anyway, they were up here riding bulls in the rodeo.


Travis and Dustin having a pillow fight with Elijah.



Elijah just threw the pillow back at Travis. The guys all ended up sword fighting with Elijah too, but I didn't get any pictures of that.


My Aunt took this picture of us before they left. I was impressed that she got ALL of my kids to look at her in the first shot.

It was really good to see and visit with them. Hope it won't be forever until we see them again. :)

4 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I was real confused there for a minute. I read your title, "Aunt Valerie's visit" then I saw the picture and thought, THAT'S David and Valerie??? She doesn't look anything like I remembered! HA! It's been over 20 years since I've seen her, probably. I wish you had a picture of her. --Glad you had a nice visit. She grew some handsome young men.

The Middle J said...

Looks like ya'll had loads of fun. LOVING the red truck outside your window haha.

Tammy K. said...

Great pictures Becca. Sara thinks that Dustin is cute. HA!!!

Rebekah Doran said...

Sis. Smith - Oh yeah, I forgot that you knew them at one time.

Jenna - When I saw them pull up in that truck, my mouth just about dropped. THAT was a TRUCK. :)

Tammy - lol, I can't say that I blame her. I always thought that I had good looking cousins. ;-)