I went to the store and when I came home Jacob had candy, flowers, a balloon and a watch waiting for me . :D :D :D :D He even had a post up on his blog. Click on the link to see what he did.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


3 comments:
Hey, what's up? I just tried to leave a comment and Blogger said I'd already done it (but I had NOT clicked on anything, so I know I hadn't). Something strange is going on. ???
Okay, since it let me leave that last comment, I'll try again. What I said was . . . I'M IMPRESSED!!! You're the good one, Jay.
It's times like this that make you glad you didn't kill him all those times you wanted to, huh, Bekah? :D *just kidding*
lol Yeah, I think I'll hang onto him....at lest for another year. ;-) *giggle*
Post a Comment