Saturday, January 17, 2009

At the Alexander's

Nancy invited us to come over to there house and stay a couple nights on Sat. morning. So I packed us all up and headed over. We pastored the people in Havre for a couple yrs and became good friends with them. It is always so nice when we get to go and visit with them.

Noelle, Nancy's daughter, is so good to play with the kids. And the kids love playing with her. I think their most favorite thing to do this trip, was to slide down the stairs on a sleek sleeping bag. They also had fun playing outside in the snow.

Us grown-ups got to play SORRY with cards, a couple games of Settlers, I BUY, and Spouseology. We got to met and get to know Daniel. He is a really nice guy. I enjoyed getting to spend some time getting to know Gracie. I've never really had a chance to before now. I can see why everyone likes her. ;-) All in all, a great time - A good way to end our "holiday season".

Now for the pictures. Neither Jacob or I took very many. Some of these pictures of ones Sis. Nancy took.

Moriah pretending to listen to music.



Tabitha styling in Gracie's shades.



I was sitting on the stairs and Emilee came and sat down by me.


Jacob and I setting up our first game of settlers.


The kids enjoying some "quiet time".

3 comments:

Montgomery's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. We LOVE the game settles! We play it a lot with a couple who has it. Rob can't get enough of it.

Nancy said...

We enjoyed your time with us. Your kids were So good and fun to be with. Our family all comented on the fun we had and what a good job you both are doing in rasing sweet kid's. Love Ya

Rebekah Doran said...

Amy - If we ever got together, that would probably be the only game we played! lol It is so fun because it is never the same board twice.

Nancy - Thank you for the compliment. It is encouraging to hear. :) We love you guys too!