Love the pictures. The laundry basket picture reminds me of our girls, I believe we have pictures of all three of them in a basket. And isn't something how blocks, and some of the simplest things become favorites.
Yeah, all my kids just LOVE to play IN the laundry. This was the first time I've seen one WATCH a movie in one though. *grin*
Like cardboard boxes, kids will play in and with those, instead of the toys.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the pictures. The laundry basket picture reminds me of our girls, I believe we have pictures of all three of them in a basket.
And isn't something how blocks, and some of the simplest things become favorites.
Yeah, all my kids just LOVE to play IN the laundry. This was the first time I've seen one WATCH a movie in one though. *grin*
Like cardboard boxes, kids will play in and with those, instead of the toys.
Post a Comment