The kids (my guess is Tabitha and Moriah, since the other ones know better!) have messed with the computer in the livingroom and messed it up to where it goes to "sleep" when you leave it for 15 or so. It is agravating because when I "wake" it up, the internet will not work. I have to restart it all over again it I want to get on the internet. So, my times when I can get on the internet to read and comment on blogs have been hindered. I usually like to read a persons blog and comment then go and do something, come back when I get a min and read and comment etc. I can't do that now with the internet not working because the computer went to sleep. Augh! Jacob said that he will reformat it sometime. Who knows when that will happen though, since he stays pretty busy himself. Anyway, just thought I'ld let you know what is going on....
2 comments:
Glad to hear that you are alive and kicking and not completely buried in the snow. Hope you are able to make your trip to Havre. Be safe!
shouldn't you be able to go into the settings and change the length of time before it goes into sleep mode?
right-click on screen
select properties
and one of the tabs should regulate how long before it goes into sleep mode, basically how long t is allowed to idle.
Post a Comment