Thursday, January 29, 2009

Curls?

Tabitha is finally getting more hair. Look like it might end up having curls like Alana's. Fun, fun!


The kids got these blocks for Christmas. They LOVE them.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Are the kids any better??? Hope so. Did you get the new SUV??? Exciting!!! Caleb, Mandie and kids all came home from Co very sick.
Love and Miss You!

Rebekah Doran said...

Hi Sis. Nancy. No, the little one are all still coughing. :(

We don't have anything new yet. I will take a picture and put it up once we do though. :)

I'm glad to hear that Mandie and the kids are home safe. Sorry to hear that they are very sick though. Will be praying for them.

Love and miss you guys too!

Tammy K. said...

I hope Tabitha has those great curls like Alana. That woudl be great.

Jessa Stephens said...

Curls are so cute and fun.....

Your getting an SUV?? Thats cool. Yes, you must post pictures, when you do. =)