Saturday, January 17, 2009

Spouseology

This last post is all about the new game we played SPOUSEOLOGY! It is a very fun couples game. Kinda like the newly wed game. I think it can be ordered at familylife.com.

Anyway, we played it like 3 times. A question would be asked and both the husband and wife would have to answer it. If they answered the same, they would get a point. Some questions were directed to the husband and others to the wife. The couple with the most points would win. Caleb and Mandie won two games (I think) and Jacob and I won one. But everyone was so close, it was just like a point difference.

The funnest part of the game was the extra credit. That is where the pictures came from.

Here we have Paul "blindfolded" telling us what Grace was wearing. I was impressed! He even told us how many bobby pins Grace had in her hair.


For one of our extra credits, I had to put 14 mini marshmellows in Jacob's mouth. Then he had to recite our vows.


This one was one of the funniest. Of course, it helps that Caleb and Mandie have those non-shy personalities. ;-) They had to put on a 3 min. skit with a villain, a damsel in distress and the hero. They had to make their own props with paper towels.

Here is Caleb with his prop.


And Mandie with her bow.



It surprised us all and had us all rolling in laughter when they come out to do their skit and Caleb was the "damsel in distress" and Mandie was the villain.







A pose from our two "stars". Caleb's damsel face just cracks me up!


We should have given them two points for that skit. It was so funny. Those two work well together.

That brings us to the end of the Havre trip posts. Hope you enjoyed them. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

OMW! They look so cute! Totaly perfect for each other! :)

Rebekah Doran said...

I agree! :D

~Amy said...

Those are great pictures. Looks like you all had such a great time. :D