When looking at the few pictures from Havre tonight, I found these ones Jacob took of all the snow we got during the holidays (Christmas and New Years). Thought that I would put them up for you all to see just how much snow we really got.
This is what you saw from our backdoor to the shed. I had to shovel the snow a couple of time from infront of the shed door. From this picture, you can't tell that there was a foot and a half drop in front of the shed door where I had shoveled to get the door to open.

Our front yard. See how high the snow got compared to the van?

Our back yard. Isn't it pretty?

A close up of the playhouse.

Jacob took this very pretty picture of a sunrise. click on the picture to see the larger version, it is better. :)

Oh and I got the hibernating problem fixed!!! Yeah! I had tried what you had suggested Megan, before, but couldn't find where it controled it. I decided to try it again tonight. I found it! :D It wasn't real easy to find, had to "dig" a little, but now it is fixed so, maybe I'll be able to get a little caught up anyway on the "news" in blogland. And I am no longer outsmarted by a one and two year old! ;-)


7 comments:
It was great seeing you guys again- and finally meeting all of your kids! They are well mannered.. Good job! ;] Hopefuly we'll see you again soon!
Glad you've finally out-brained the kids. It won't last long. ;-)
I LOVE the pictures! I think the third one is my favorite. SO PRETTY!!! It's been years since I've seen that much snow in person. FUN!
So happy you came and that you were able to spend some time in our home with us. Grace is right you do have wonderful children and you are such a helpful house guest...you make it easy and that is appreciation from the heart. :)
I do love your snow pictures...you live in a beautiful area!!! We really hope to come see everyone there. Maybe in June. We miss them all and the area.
Love Ya!
Those are some amazing pictures!!! You live in a beautiful area!!!! I'm SOOOOOO glad your back to blogging...MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oops that was me...i'm on moms login....lol
Yikes! I'm on a roll...just a few min. ago I just text Megan thinking I was texting Levi!! =)
Gracie - Thanks! It was great getting to spend some time with you too! This was the first time that I had really gotten a chance to get to know you better. I really enjoyed it. I can see why Paul is so in love with you. ;-) Yes, hopefully you guys can come out for a visit soon!
Becki - Oh, I know. lol That is what happens when you give your brain cells to your kids, they start outsmarting you and then you never hear the end of it. lol
Nancy - Thank you so much for letting us come and stay at your home. It is relaxing to be there and lots of fun! I hope you do get to come in June. Everyone would be SO HAPPY to see you again.
Jessa - lol you make me laugh, but that is a good thing! Thanks. :)
Wow!!! Gorgeous pictures. I love the one of the sunrise, too. That is really beautiful.
Sorry for my absence. I've been sooo busy, but I'm trying to get caught up. Glad you got back safely and have some snow to play in. :D
Post a Comment