Jacob got me an earpiece thing, for my cell phone, for Christmas!!! :D I finally got around to figuring it out. I'm hoping this means that I will be able to call and talk to people more while I'm cooking or washing dishes, since I won't be needing my hands to hold the phone anymore. It is also going to be nice to have this earpiece so I can set the cell phone outside, where the reception is better, (inside the house, the reception is awful. I'm ALWAYS dropping calls.) and go back INSIDE the house to talk and work. I'm so happy that Jacob got me this. :D
What else have we been up to? Tabitha is potty training now. She is doing good. She got the idea of what the little potty is for a whole lot faster then my other kids, first day infact. I was surprised, pleasantly so though! :) Now I just need her to realize that she really doesn't want to wet the diaper anymore. lol I have been saved from a handful of messy diaper this week. *happy sigh* Life is grand. ;-)
The kids are all sick now. They all have been coughing, especially at night. Jacob must be coming down with it too; today he was just feeling awful. I woke up today feeling like it was trying to get me too. Been taking herbs and garlic capsules to see if I can fight it off, as it is not fun being a sick mom with a family to take care of.
I made my first salmon loaf the other day. Yum, yum, yummy! I've never have eaten one before, but I had heard of them. Jacob asked for meatloaf on Sunday. I told him I didn't have any hamburger in the freezer, but I did have salmon I could make a salmon loaf out of. He was game. I found a recipe on the Taste of Home web site. It turned out great! I almost couldn't stop eating it. lol Jacob really liked it too, infact the next day he was in the frig looking for what little was left.
Everyone else is in bed and asleep. I probably should join them so I can keep my body in good condition to fight off the sickness going around. Until next time then.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
3 months ago


9 comments:
We'll be praying for your sick family and for you not to get it.
Praying.
Salmon loaf sounds good!
mmmm salmon loaf...sounds intresting! Salmon right now though sounds really, REALLY good! Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!! AND that you don't get it!! ;)
Thank you for your prayers. They are working! I'm feeling fine. :D
I am still taking garlic. :) I think of you guys, haha
Those bluetooth thingies are really cool ... when they work right, that is.
Hope you all get and stay well. Jackson's been coughing, too, so I know what you're talkin' 'bout. 'taint fun. ;-( (Don't ask me what possessed me to use all those abbreviated words there. Goofiness, I guess.)
I'll be praying.
Thank you for the prayers!
Hope everybody is feeling better. It's no fun to have a whole crowd of sick-o's to try to keep up with!
For some reason my blog won't let me post a comment. BUT I REALLY need to call you!!! =) =) Oooh....and Levi is from Ohio. His parents live there, but he has been in VA for 7 years.
Post a Comment