Saturday, August 16, 2008

He said "Weeee!"

I just killed a hornet in the house. Moriah and Josiah were watching me. They love anything with bugs. lol Anyway, the hornet wasn't quite dead yet, so I decided to flush it down the toilet. Off to the bathroom went my sidekick (Moriah) and I. As I was flushing the toilet, Moriah smiles and then gives a little laugh. She then looks up at me and says in her cute little 2 yr old voice, "He said 'Weeeee!', Mom." I guess to her, we were sending the little guy down a big water slide! lol

3 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL! I had to read this to Brad. That's too cute! At least she wasn't crying over his "burial at sea" like some kids I've heard of!

Jessa Stephens said...

LOL!! TOOOOO Cute...

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm not typing too well tonight. I didn't see my mistake until I had already posted it!
Anyway...
We used to do the same thing!