Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sleep Over

The guys (Jacob, Elijah, Dave and his twins) just left a little bit ago to go camping. They will be back sometime tomorrow night. That leaves Mel and I at home by ourselves. So we decided to have a sleep over. Bethy is going to come and spend the night with Alana and Moriah. Andy will come and spend the night with Josiah and Mel and I will watch a couple "girly" movies and eat junk food. :D One last bit of fun before school starts on Tuesday.

Right now I am trying to pick up the house and get more laundry done before company time. We were gone all day yesterday. Went to a party for a guy that just had triplets. Jacob wrote an article on them for the paper. They really liked what he wrote and invited us all out for the party. Jacob brought Elijah and Alana for a sea doo ride and a boat ride. (Didn't have the right size life jackets for the smaller kids so we stayed and played by the shore etc.) I was teasing Jacob about always making friends with the "rich" people on the west shore. These people were "rich". Catered party, live music and a BEAUTIFUL home on the lake. We didn't have the camera, so no pictures.

After the party we headed out to the Kauffmans to do more painting. There house is looking sooo good. A fresh coat of paint works wonders in a home. Tammy, I should take a couple new pics of the baby for you. He is smiling now. very cute. :)

That's it for now. back to work for me. Until next time...

4 comments:

~Amy said...

Girls' night!!! Sounds like fun. I'm a little bit jealous. Hope you guys have a blast. Tell Melissa I said hi!!!

Tammy K. said...

Please take some picrurs. I would love to see them. And the new house too.I am happy they are getting to expand their home.
Still waiting on some more photos from your camping trip last weekend.:o)
How fun for you and Mel. Sounds like you guys had a great time. girl movies and junk food, Can't beat that..:O)

Jessa Stephens said...

I love girl nights! FUN!

Rachel said...

I'm jealous! Girls' night sounds awesome!