Seven years ago I gave birth to my first baby boy. He weighed 10lbs and had a 17 cm head. God was good to us and I was able to have him at home. :D Elijah has always had a happy attitude. Even when we would punish him, it was hard to get the smile off his face. Here are some pictures of my one and only baby with dimples. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. :)
Newborn Elijah

Bath time. He looks like he has one of those funny hats. lol

Just chilling.

Do you see any resemblance?

Elijah and Ethan Furlong. They are 3 wks apart.

A little blurry, but with smiles. Aren't they the cutest?

The little Chef.

Little cow baby.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
8 comments:
Awww, he's adorable, Bekah. How sweet! I was just going down memory lane the other day looking at baby pictures. It's so much fun.
Happy birthday to Elijah!!!
What a cutie! I love the "just chilling" picture...too adorable. Hope Elijah had a wonderful birthday.
I want to reach into the picture and pinch his adorable baby cheeks!!!
Happy Birthday Elijah!!
Happy Birthday, Elijah!
Love you.
Will talk to you later.
Love,
Grandma
awwww happy birthday Elijah!!
I remember where we were when Matthew announced to us that you had a boy...the Holocaust Center in DC.
Happy Birthday - Elijah. I'll always love your dimple.
Micah called for us since I was in class all day but I wanted to say my own
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" from Aunt Megan.
I didn't realize Elijah was the only one with dimples... that's awesome. I've always liked dimples.
Elijah, have fun being 7, look forward to being 8, and remember what it was being 6. Your Aunt and Uncle love you very, very much and can't wait to take you for another car ride! Pretty soon, you'll be the one driving!
Thank you everyone who wished Elijah a "happy birthday". It made him very happy when we read all the comments together. He had a good birthday. :)
Post a Comment