
It has been a while since I've posted pictures, so I'll put up a few more. These are when we were driving back from our convention. We stopped in Spokane at a park. They had a neat clock tower that Jacob took pictures of. Here is Alana standing at the base of the clock.

Jacob and Elijah had the same idea. They pulled it off pretty well I thought. Here is Elijah "leaning" up against the tower.

Ok, I'm off to finish cleaning the house etc for the party. Hope you all have a great Monday.



5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Josiah!
Happy Birthday, Tabitha!
Happy Birthday, Elijah!
I love you each one.
Love,
Grandma
Wow! It is a busy month!!!! I'll always remember when Elijah was born. =) Here we were in the Holocaust building in DC when Matthew got the call. We were all laughing and smiling......not really appropriate.... lol=)
Happy Birthday to all three! Did they enjoy the squirt gun party?
Jessa, lol Thanks for sharing the memory with us of when Elijah was born. That seems so long ago...
Thank you Grandma and Sis. Tammi for the birthday wishes.
Love the picture of Elijah leaning against the clock. Cute idea.
Post a Comment