Painting, that is what I got to do yesterday with TJ and Lauren Kauffman. We got L. old room second coat of paint on and the closet done too. It was fun. I love to paint. :) The kids and I spent the whole day over there helping to clean and put tape around things for painting. I brought a crockpot of meat in a homemade BBQ sauce for supper. We made mashed potatoes and had some corn. It ended up being a good day inspite of a sudden downpour of rain which leaked into the unfinished house a bit. Jacob and Bro. Ted finished up mudding the cracks and all. The guys are going to go over and hit the painting tonight after an ABM service.
The kids did have a great time with the water gun fight on Monday. It has been so busy that I haven't even go to look at the pictures from the party yet.
In a few min we are going to be heading into town to pick up a few supplies for the camping trip we are going on tomorrow with the Furlongs!!! It should be alot of fun. Alright I'm off to continue getting ready for tomorrow.
PS I have some beans in my garden that are ready to pick!!! I just found them yesterday, so I will be picking them when we get back from camping. :D
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


3 comments:
Have fun camping. That should be lots of fun. I would love to go camping again. The last one was the one in Cheweela WA. That was so fun.
How is that Kauffman baby?
Hope you're having a blast on your camping trip. What fun!
:D
Post a Comment