Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Recovering

We made it back from our great camping trip Sat. Night and fell into bed. I was a good girl and have already gone through the pictures. I can't put any up right now though, because they are on the laptop which Jacob is using right now to upload pictures for the paper today. He will go into the office this afternoon though and I will be able to put pictures up then. :)

I didn't get anything done on Sunday except sort through pictures and wash some clothes. Yesterday I brought the three older kids to the dentist came hope and we all went on a last minute drive and hike in Glacier Park. I haven't drove through Glacier since Sam and Tammy went with us ( three yrs ago). Jacob always takes the company up there. Our van can't hold our whole family plus company so I stay behind with the little ones who don't enjoy the longer drive anyway.

It was a great day yesterday. Devin and Lyndi are here visiting with their two girls, so they along with the Davis family and our family all went to Glacier Park. It was sooo fun. I'm sure we got some great pictures, but I haven't got to look at them yet. I probably will after Jacob leaves for the office though.

I better get off here and start cleaning my poor neglected house. I'm still washing clothes. I also have green beans that need to be picked. Busy day. Next time I post, it will be pictures. :D

3 comments:

Tammy K. said...

How fun that Dev and Lyndi are there. They are so fun.
I am glad you had a fun camping trip. Looking forward to the pictures.

Grace & Co said...

Devin and Lyndi are there!? Lucky!!

cokelady said...

Can't wait to see TONS of pictures!