I decided that I would write up the camp report and share it with you all before the Assembly. Pictures will come sometime after the Assembly. Sorry I couldn't do them together this time. :(
We will just appreciate them more when we do get to see them! No worries, it's not like you have six kids to care for... Oh wait, I was counting Bro. Jacob...:-)
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
1 comment:
We will just appreciate them more when we do get to see them! No worries, it's not like you have six kids to care for... Oh wait, I was counting Bro. Jacob...:-)
Post a Comment