This morning we decided to go and help Bro. Ted stack his hay in the barn. He has had sooo much work to do trying to get his house finished before winter etc. Jacob and I and Tanner (Deb's oldest) when and stacked the trailer load of hay. It was fun, but hot work. After we were done, we treated ourselves to my first fruit pizza that I made yesterday. Here is a picture.

Everyone liked it, and I must say it is easy to make. My kids helped me to put the fruit on. If you look close you can see where Josiah helped. :)
Speaking of "firsts", I also made my first fresh berry pie yesterday. Made it out of those raspberries that we picked at Grandma's house Wed. It turned out great! But I didn't get a picture of it. My crusts don't look real great. :P
Ok, Tabitha is crying. I believe she is ready for bed, so off I go. Goodnight to whomever might be reading!


5 comments:
Wow!!! You've been a busy lady learning all these new canning and cooking techniques, stacking hay. It does sound like fun. I love to cook. :D
Your fruit pizza is really pretty. Great job. :D And raspberry pie ... mmmmm ... one of my favorites.
I appreciate Jacob talking to me yesterday. He gave me some good information about writing for a paper. I am going to apply for the job and see what happens. It sounds like a neat job to do. We'll see.
Thanks! That fruit pizza was alot of fun to make. :) Summer is such a great time of year. Love everything one gets to do and make!
I thought that you already had a job with the Japanese thing??? Writing for a paper can be fun, but very non-scheduled. None of this 8-5 stuff.
pretty!!!
That looks not only beautiful but super duper yummy!!!!
Jessa and Sis. Nancy - Thanks!
Post a Comment