Yesterday was our neighbors son's 1st birthday party. We were invited along with alot of their Philippine friends. It is funny that most of the women were Philippines married to white men. Those women sure like to have fun. :) Violi, our neighbor, cooked sooo much different Philippine food. Jacob and I tried most of it and enjoyed it all. It was fun being able to try different food like that. The older kids did well to try most all the food too, but were glad that they also had some pizza for when they had cleaned up the small plate of food I had given them. It was a fun afternoon.
Morning service was real good. We prayed and dismissed. A couple people were still praying. A few of us stayed and prayed with them. Sweet, sweet Spirit. It was wonderful.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


2 comments:
ooooooo fun!!!! I love philippino food!! YUM yum!!
I love it too!!! YYYUUUUMMMMM!
Happy to hear of your good services.
Post a Comment