We have made it to Rapid City. Wahoo!!! Today was a long day but all things considered I thought it sent pretty well. We had a bit of a rough start this morning. Since we didn't get into bed until 2am, we decided to sleep until 6 and then get up. We were driving long until Josiah threw up. Then Elijah threw up, then Josiah, then Elijah AGAIN and believe it or not Josiah did one last time. By that time, when I heard Josiah starting up agian, I was able to get from the front of the van to the back with a bag for Josiah to use BEFORE it got all over everything. lol For some reason it was just the boys that had trouble. Anyway that all ended after we stopped at a super Walmart to get some food and change the kids out of their PJs. We were all SO GLAD when we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel tonight. We brought a little bag of toys and the kids dug right into them.
One long, 14 hr day left and we will be there. The funeral is Wed morning.
OK, I better get to bed to get what rest I can before time to hit the road in the morning.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


6 comments:
So sorry the boys were sick! Jon used to get car sick all the time. I started keeping large size ziplock bags in the car. My dad used to keep old coffee cans with lids in the airplane for me because I always got airsick. ;-)
PRAISE GOD for the answered prayer concerning the funeral arrangements! I'll keep praying for your safe, HEALTHY travels today and for the funeral tomorrow. God be with you guys.
Bless your heart!!!
I'm so glad that things turned out so much better with teh funeral arrangements! I know God changed Tim's heart. What a blessing.
I'm so sorry about the car sick kiddos!!!
Hey Becka! glad that all is well. I got your text. I am at the Library. Beth and I are going to ABM @ Chrisy's.
Happy visit!
Love ya
Sis, I know I've not been commenting, but I have been keeping up with your blog and I wanted to let you know that I've been praying.
Safe travels and take care. God bless.
wow... that's lame. you know they make stuff you can take to not get car sick. (my best friend personally)
Matt
Post a Comment