Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good News!

Praise the Lord! Jacob had a good talk with Tim last night. Then this morning Jacob's Aunt had a nice talk with Tim. By this afternoon Jacob got a call from Tim saying that Jacob could be in charge of the service!!! Jacob had bad reception so we are not sure if he ment with the minister too, but we do know for sure that Jacob is in charge of the songs (I believe Jacob asked his cousin Mark to pick out songs) and with who stands up to say things about Merline. It was all said in a good spirit too. Thank you all who prayed for the situation. God was faithful! It is so nice to know we can count people in blogland to pray. This was an answer to prayer!!! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful! I am happy it all seems to be working out.
Have a safe trip! We love you guys!

Netty said...

Wonderful! (Ok I am a woman of few words, but I mean them BIG!)

Jessa Stephens said...

WOW!!!! Thats amazing!!!!! God is good!