I have never tried it before, but was kinda wanting to someday. Especially after reading about it on Megan's blog a while back.
Well, yesterday while selling pictures, Derek has gotten some. When he found out that I have never tried it before, he had me try one. The first bite was a little spicy since it had some green stuff on it. Derek told me that's what was "spicy" and so I took it off before the next bite. It wasn't bad. I would definitely try it again sometime. :)
*******************************************
I just got back from Elijah's room. Tabitha has climbed up the ladder to Elijah's top bunk for the first time. Great... How am I going to keep her down now? *sigh* I've never had a bunk bed with the other kids. Hmmmm, I guess I'll have to tell the other kids to help me watch her and let me know if she starts climbing up the ladder.
Don't forget to vote today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


4 comments:
Did it have wasabi sauce on it? I've been told that it is very spicy, but I won't touch it...I won't touch sushi either though. ~grin~
Wow! I cannot believe that Tabitha is climbing up ladders all ready. You've got your hands full.
I'm not sure what it was called, all I know is that it was green like avocado.
So far it is working having the kids tell me when Tabitha is climbing the ladder. As long as no is on the top bunk, it doesn't draw her attention to climb too much. :)
Yeah, that's the wasabi. A tiny bit goes a looooonnnnnngggg way. ha!
I like it too, but I really have to be in the mood for it.
Oh, I was going to say the sushi I tried was crab, not fish or eel. So I have yet to see how I like those other sushi.
Post a Comment