Yep, tomorrow we are going to have company again! Derek, the picture guy, will be back to sell his pictures tomorrow. He'll stay for two nights and maybe again on Thursday night when he comes back from Havre. So the kids and I have been cleaning the house this weekend. I just have to dust and I think I'll be all set. Melissa will be picking me up tomorrow afternoon so that I can help sell pictures. :D That is such a fun job. I can't wait to see how our pictures turned out....
This week was a little less hectic, it seemed. I did have a VLB service to get prepared and Alana to take to the dentist this week, but not a whole lot else. It was kinda nice. Oh the kids and I did pick the apples off our tree yesterday. Now I just need to get a pie recipe from my Aunt Cathy so I can make a pie with the apples.
Jacob and I have voted already. I was able to go down to the courthouse and pick up an absentee ballot for both Jacob and I. Filled it out that night and Jacob brought them back the next day. It will be SO NICE not to have to wait in the LONG lines on Election day, not to mention Jacob will be SUPER busy covering the news stories that day and I will be home with no van to go vote with. This way works much better for us. :)
Hey! My leak under the kitchen sink is not leaking anymore! We haven't done anything to it, it just stopped on its own.
That is it for here I guess. Sorry no pictures this time. Hope everyone has a good Monday tomorrow! I know I will. :)
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


2 comments:
That would be a fun fundraiser to do. (HA! fun fundraiser) tee hee
I hope you have a good time with your company. I always love having company, but it comes so rarely around our house. ;-)
Tell Melissa she needs to post on her blog sometime soon. She's getting a little behind. ;-)
We will have a good time with our company. Derek loves to play Settlers of Catan and so I'm sure that we will be playing that sometime while he is here. :)
I will get Melissa over here next week, I hope, to post. With the picture taking and last week us being a little sick, she hasn't been able to get over here. This coming week looks good for her coming over.
Post a Comment