Jacob is home safe and sound from hunting. No deer. :( But Bro. Ted did shot a buck. He was the only one that got something. They all had a good time.
Our plans are to leave around 5 am in the morning. It is going to be a short night. Hopefully the kids will sleep in the morning a little.
Jacob and I are packing STILL. :)
Alrighty, back to work.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


4 comments:
Sending my sincere sympathy for your loss, and praying God will work everything out according to His perfect will concerning the funeral. As you said, God is able to change the flow of the river and He can change the hearts of men. I'm praying God will give wisdom and a right spirit to Brother Jay during this time. God be with you both.
Praying for you guys.
It does seem that he is coming around little by little.....I'm praying..........!!!!!!
Still praying here!
Post a Comment