I was kinda hoping that I would be able to get out of bed a little more now, but it doesn't look like that will be happening anytime soon. After Jacob brought all the kids to church, I got up and got breakfast. It wasn't long until the contractions started again, so it was back to bed. As long as I am laying down, they stay within normal range. :) I'm still taking calcium to help with keeping the muscles relaxed. I'm soooo thankkful that God answered prayer and things calmed down without that shot. Please keep my husband in your prayers as he tries to take care of 4 young kids, work his reporting job and pastor. The people here have been bringing a meal to us everyday which is a HUGE help and blessing. I don't know what we would do without them. Well, I guess I'm going to try my hand at doing the checkbook/budget while in bed. Wish me luck. :)
6 comments:
I feel like such a doof! I had no idea about all of this stuff going on and I will start the prayers immediately. I can't imagine what you are feeling, but if I have learned one thing, God DOES know and understands your thoughts and feelings. More so than even you. Pretty amazing huh. I guess I thought I had been checking your blog because I normally do, but hadn't. It will be alright. God knows the end from the beginning. I say that a lot it seems these days, but I know it to be true. Gods rest and peace for you and baby, and Hubby and the other kiddos. :)
We'll keep you in our prayers. We love you guys.
We're still praying here, too. Sooooooo thankful to hear the good news that things are going better. God is soooooo good! And I'm really glad God has found a way to get you off your feet and make you relax for a little while. You're always so busy and diligent--it makes the rest of us look bad. So this is a good thing! ;-) We love you guys and will continue to pray.
Hi Kasey. Don't worry about not knowing, it just happends sometimes. :) Your right, God does know the end from the beginning. I'm sure glad He does.
Thank you Sis. Smith.
Becki, lol, your funny. I'm not sure "always" is the right term. :P Tell that husband of yours, that anytime he feels the need, he is more than welcome to come and help out with "ALL THOSE KIDS". hee hee
you guys should divide up all the kids to the church families . if each fam took one you could really get some rest !
just a note to let you know... you are being watched after... though I don't normally say anything...
Thank God for answering prayer
God bless you ALL... brother Grant
Post a Comment