Jacob came home from Sunday night service with a handful of "Get Well" cards from the kids at our church. They were really cute. One, Dan's, really had me rolling if you can imagine a very pregnant, bed ridden woman rolling in laughter. *giggle* That kid is a riot! I'm going to have to hang his card up on my wall along with Elijah's. Anyways, I really enjoyed getting those.
I had heartburn for the first time this pregnancy. Must be from eating and laying down so much.
Jacob had his first good, normal nights rest last night since Thursday night. He is up and singing today. That's always a good sign. :) Yesterday Jacob was so tired from being up Sat. and Sun night writing that my cousin Debbie took Moriah for a couple hrs so Jacob could take a much needed nap. He woke up singing then too, so that was good.
The kids seem to be adjusting to life without Mom, except for Josiah, my blond eskimo. He has spent the majority of his time crying. :( I'm hoping today will be a better day for him.
Today Jacob is having to leave for work this morning so Grandma is here until Jacob gets back. The kids always enjoy having her around.
Last night the contractions started up again. But after a hot soak in the bath and more Cal. they quited down again. PLT.
I got the checkbook/budget all caught up. Took me a little longer than normal, but that's ok. Not really pressed to do much else. *grin*
Hope you all have a good Tuesday!
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


6 comments:
Hi Sis, Praying for you, hang in there....love, sis katie.
Glad you are doing as good as you are. Glad to hear Jacob is singing again! ha ha
He sounded a little down when I called to check on you. You are in our prayers and in our hearts!
Love, Nancy
Hi Sis. Katie, Thanks.
Sis. Nancy- It's always a good thing when Jacob is singing. Poor guy, he was soooo tired yesterday. Thanks for calling though. :)
I am glad it seems like the day is better today than yesterday.
I am just LOVING it that you're being forced to relax!!! WA-HOOO!!! That's so great, Bekah! You'd never do it otherwise. Of course, once this is all in the past your husband is the one who's going to need to be put on bedrest to recupe! Ha! We're still praying for all of you. :-)
lol Becki, you make it sound like I'm a work-a-holic (or however you spell that word). I'm glad your getting such a kick out of this whole bedrest thing. hee hee Poor Jacob....
Post a Comment