Friday, July 13, 2007

House cleaning

Aaaaaahhhhhh. It feels good to be clean and have the hair braided etc. Things seem to be getting better. I was able to walk around a little yesterday with no problems and sit up more. That was a nice break for the hips. :) Don't worry, I'm taking it slow. Today the midwife is going to come and check everything out. It has been a whole week since everything started.

Thank you all who prayed for Jacob and the kids. Yesterday was a smoother day and Moriah didn't wake up in the night, so that was nice.

For those of you wondering about Jacob's interview, we won't hear anything until Monday.

Today we are on our own. Jacob is home all day today, but my Grandma is going to bring us some supper tonight. That will be nice. Jacob is having all the kids help him clean the house right now. My grandma is coming to stay with us tomorrow, that's a good incentive to clean the house. *grin*

Sorry I don't have any pictures yet, Jacob told me he would put them on my laptop sometime today. :) So soon I'll put something fun to look at up. Until then.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

I am glad you are doing better Rebekah. I will be praying for you. Can not wait till I see you and everybody else.

Momma Tammi said...

So happy to hear that everything is improving. Take it easy! We're still praying.

Rebekah Doran said...

Nathan, wow! You commented. cool! Thanks. Can't wait to see you too. :)

Thank you Sis. Tammi. I'm trying to take it easy. I really don't want them to start up again. :)

Unknown said...

Brother and Sister Doran,

This is Brother Ron Barker. Those are very nice and interesting pictures. It is wonderful to see your family enjoying spending time together. It won't be long and they will be all grown up.

I hope you have that baby soon. We missed all of you at family camp. See you soon.

God Bless,

Brother Ron Barker