Don't you just love it when God speaks directly to what you are facing in your devotions? That's what's been happening to me theses last few days. It's great. :)
I was a bit more tired than usual yesterday and my laptop was giving me problems, so I turned it off to give it a rest. My cousin Debbie had brought over a few books for me to read, so I picked one up and started reading. It was a little weird at first to be reading a "fun" book since I hadn't done that in who knows how long. But it didn't take long for me to really enjoy reading for fun again. It was a shorter book, so I got it all read yesterday.
Please keep Jacob and the two younger kids, Josiah and Moriah, in your prayers. They seem to be having the hardest time adjusting to life without Mom. Josiah is a pretty easy going kid, but since all this happend he is having more attitude problems etc. Last night at church Jacob couldn't get Moriah to quit crying. All the normal things didn't work. Jacob finally just brought everybody home. Then around midnight Moriah woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep for anything. Poor Jacob was just about at his wits end trying to keep her from crying and waking everyone else up. I think Jacob said that Moriah FINALLY went to sleep sometime after 3 this morning. The kids did sleep until 9:30 this morning, so Jacob was able to get around 6 hrs of sleep. So he will be able to function ok today. :)
Jacob got called in for an interview for a new job with bennifits. That would be so NICE to have. He is at the interview right now. Melissa and Debbie have two kids each until Jacob gets back. We're praying God's will be done.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


2 comments:
Seems a bit weird to have time alone to do something that you enjoy. But then again, it feels weird when I'm not taking care of my kids as well. Glad to hear that you are doing better. The kids may never adjust, but one thing is for sure, they'll get through it. I'll keep all of you in my prayers that life without mommy will get a little better.
I've not been able to sign into my google blogger account for the past 3 days now!!!
I used to love to read....hopefully I will again soon. It is a relaxing thing. :)
Post a Comment