Just a quick note to let you all know that everything is ok. We did ended up going to the hospital just to be on the safe side. They stuck an IV in me and gave me the "good stuff" as Matt called it. Fluids with electrolights. I've been drinking tons of water, but never thought to drink something with electrolights. Anyways, my guess is that was all I was needing and we are back home and I'm feeling much better. Thank the Lord that is all it was. Ok, I'm going to bed now. Goodnight and thank you for all your prayers.
7 comments:
heard the "better" news from sis connie a few minutes ago- been praying all day- love you.
so glad everything is okay.
next time you'll know to drink some pedialyte. :)
Glad to hear all is well.
So glad to hear good news! I know it must have been scary for you all.
Meg-Thank you so much for praying. Love you too.
Harmlessdove- Me too. Although I think that I'll just stick to powerade. pedialyte is GROSS! *shivers*
MT- Thank you for the prayers that you and your husband sent up for us. Much appriciated.
R - I guess I was more fustrated than scared when it seemed like everything we did or try wasn't working. Now, it I actually had to get that shot I would have been a little scared. That thing just sounds scary!
Glad to hear that the contractions are slower when you lay down. Get pleanty of rest & stay off your feet, so that baby will come later. I've been saying prayers for you and I'll keep them coming.
Thanks Amy. :)
Post a Comment