Everyone left early this morning for our Regional Family Camp. So Jacob and I are on our own. Dave and Melissa weren't able to make it to camp, so they are here if we needed some desperate help. We were blessed with a few frozen meals so that will help with the food department this week. I am doing alot better. The midwife wants me to lay down a couple times a day even if no contractions are going on. Yesterday I was able to load the dishwasher and clean the kitchen with no problems. I am also able to sit with my family to eat meals and that helps things to run smoother. :) I still am spending most of my time sitting or laying down though, so don't anyone get excited. *wink*
It has been so HOT here. Upper 90's to 100. Whew! Too hot for the kids to play outside. We did pull out the kiddy pool and they have enjoyed that a few times.
Ok, I just got back from feeding my kids a snack of cucumbers. My cousin Debbie, gave them to us from out of her garden before they left. Four of them. We ate three and would have ate the fourth but need to save it for Daddy. Mmmmm, cucumbers from the garden are soooo good.
Grandma and Jacob have been trying to work with Moriah on potty training. She did really good at convention (part of the reason I believe is because she figured out that going potty got her a break from having to stay in one place.) But with everything going on, it has been hit and miss for her. Anyway, the other day, Grandma just got done telling her not to go in her underwear etc. Later on Gram comes in and tells me that Moriah had taken her underwear off somewhere in the house and then went on the floor and then brought the underwear to Grandma. She did obey and didn't go in her underwear, but somehow I don't think that is what my Grandma had in mind. lol!
For those of you wondering about Jacob's interview, I guess they have to give the people "in house" a chance first. So someone from "in house" took the night job which is what Jacob wanted. They did have a day position, but with me on bed rest right now, Jacob told them he couldn't take the day position. When I get off of bed rest etc. Jacob will let them know that he is available for a day position. I guess that factory is always needing to fill a spot. In God's time it will happen. :)
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


3 comments:
We are really going to miss you guys at camp. Take care of yourself while we are all away. Love you and praying for ya!
I am glad that you are doing better. Tomorrow we are having our youth revival.
MT- We are REALLY going to miss being there. Poor Elijah had himself a good cry when he found out we weren't going to be able to go. :(
Nathan- I'm excited for you guys.
Post a Comment