Saturday, July 14, 2007

Midwife Visit

Yesterday was such a good day for Jacob and the kids. They cleaned the whole house, rode bikes twice and was just good. I was able to sit up some with them while we ate lunch yesterday. Speaking of lunch, Jacob did such a good job with it. He took some leftovers and put them in a pan with some eggs. Cooked it all together and served it on tortillas with cheese and salsa. YUM! I was impressed. For supper, my grandma came over and made mashed potatoes and sulsberry steak. (I'm pretty sure I didn't spell that right.) We had raw carrots and an orange pepper for vegs. It was very good.

Jacob is gone this morning working, so Grandma is here. Jacob should be home aroumd 3 is what I heard I believe. Grandma washed my bedding today, it so nice to have clean bedding again.. :)

The midwife wasn't able to make it yesterday, so she came today. Everything is fine. Said I can start getting up more but to take it slow. Yeah!!!

Oh, guess what Elijah said yesterday? Jacob was out with the kids helping with bikes and all getting ready for another walk. Elijah went inside to get a drink. Jacob asked him to bring Jacob's cap out with him when he came back out. (Jacob likes to wear caps so he doesn't sunburn his head while out.) Elijah come out with no cap. Dad "Where is my cap?" Elijah "Just stand in the shade Dad, you'll be alright." lol!!! Elijah is always hearing "you'll be alright" from Jacob and I since he kinda likes to make a big deal out of nothing. Turn about fair play I guess.. *grin*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing better. And lucky you have a lot of family there to help you out. LOve ya,
LIsa

Rachel said...

I'm glad you had a thumbs up from the midwife. And you're staying in such good spirits, too!

That is TOO FUNNY about Jacob's hat! Isn't it hilarious when kids dish out what they're given? :-)

Nathan said...

I am glad that you are getting better . Still be praying though. That is funny what Elijah did. Love You.

Rebekah Doran said...

Lisa- Yes, we are VERY blessed to have so much family close by. :)

Rachel - Ir is hilarious, kinda leaves you shocked but laughing at the same time.

Nathan-I'm so glad that you are commenting now. It makes me smile. :)