Wednesday, July 11, 2007

E-mailing

Yesterday was a really good day. The contractions were slow enough that I didn't even have to keep track of them. All the kids did really good too. Josiah started crying, so I had Grandma put him on the bed with me and we laid down and read a few books. After that he was better. I spent my day getting caught up on ALL my e-mail. That was nice. I even got to check out alot of my friends web pages that I haven't had time to do until now. It is really nice to have this laptop around. :) Today my cousin Christy and her three kids are over here watching kids and washing clothes while Jacob is gone. He should be back this afternoon though. Alana just loves Jessy, Christy's 13 yrs old daughter.

Things seem to be going pretty good today. If it stays good, I'm wanting to get in the shower and get cleaned up. That would be nice. I'm thinking that I'm going to ask Jacob to put the pictures on this laptop so I can post them.

That pretty much does it for here. Until next time.

4 comments:

Erika J. said...

good to hear you're doing well.

by the way -- you don't have to call me harmlessdove (or thepregnantlady) --- you can call me Erika. :)

Youth for Christ said...

I'm glad ur feeling better. If you get a chance check out www.theanchorholds.blogspot.com

Sis. Angie

Kasey said...

glad you had a good day.

Rebekah Doran said...

OK Erika. :)

Sis. Angie - I'll have to check it out soon.

Kasey - Me too! :)