Friday, July 27, 2007

The Wagon Slide

Yesterday Jacob had a last minute event to cover, so Grandma came over to help me with the kids. That was pretty much our day. Today Elijah wasn't wanting to listen, so we decided to do some writing to use up some energy. He has been better since. :) Jacob just brought the kids in from outside...they were "playing" with a dead bird. GROSS!!! They are getting their hand disinfected as I write. lol Life is so full of the unexpected. hee hee

Well, here are more pictures of our "vacation" after the convention. We were driving through Spokane when we saw this huge wagon slide. COOL! We just had to stop to let the kids slide on it.

Elijah at the top of the slide.




Elijah sliding down the slide.




Alana getting ready to slide.



Alana sliding.



Moriah wouldn't go down without Daddy. Josiah joined in the ride.



Full shot of the slide.



Some nearby blocks.


A nearby tower clock and bridge we walked over. Elijah had picked up some pine cones. No big deal right? Next thing I knew, he was throwing them at the ducks in the river. *shaking head while smiling* What a true boy.


Becki, you are in luck. When I told Jacob that we should of took a picture of the house before the kids washed it. He told me there was once side of the house left. So I went out and took this picture. Elijah must of had Christmas on the brain. Here is a string of light bulbs and a Christmas tree.

9 comments:

Nathan said...

That is a very huge wagon! Did Elijah hit any ducks?

Anonymous said...

I love the wagon!Where abouts in spokane is the wagon. We will proberly drive thru there is visit Josh's Dad and relatives there:) LOve,
LIsa

Rebekah Doran said...

Nathan - No, he has yet to prefect his aim. :)

Lisa - Riverside Park is where it was at. I'm sure Aidan would love it.

Momma Tammi said...

Great pic of the wagon. I've never seen that before.

Cool artwork even it if is on the house. Did they get the rest scrubbed off?

Here is the website for Leavenworth, WA: www.visitncw.com

Rebekah Doran said...

No, Jacob was gone yesterday and today he isn't feeling the best. But it will get scrubbed off sooner or later. They got the got the long side of the house done.

Thanks for the web site.

Anonymous said...

I love his Christ mas on the brain artwork, snazzy!
Faith n Saih

Unknown said...

Cool slide--I wanna go! :-)

And the art work is great. And it looks so great on your freshly painted siding! It was the perfect color to back a Christmas picture!!! ;-)

Isaiah said...

Ohh, thats an awesome wagon. :)

Netty said...

I liked that wagon and the artwork! LOL!
I know you are looking forward to Sis. Connie and the boys coming. she sure is!!!!
Praying for you!

Annette